Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 5


Well I didn't try real hard today. This is just a self portrait while fueling up the pickup before heading to town today. I guess it documents that I am a nerd that wears my hair in pigtails as if I were still 10, instead of 24.
Oh yes, something funny about that. As I was taking a bucket to the house to clean the ashes out of our woodburning stove today, I felt something furry run up my arm on the INSIDE of  my jacket. I threw down the bucket and started slinging my coat off. Thankfully I am not a screamer. The thing "running" up my arm, was the hair at the bottom of one of my braids. Yeah. I am glad we don't have neighbors to see me spaz when things like that happen.

1 comment:

~Tammy~ said...

LOL! Hey, what about a picture of the woodburning stove to commemorate the c-c-c-cold this week?